View Single Post
      09-21-2018, 09:26 PM   #363
gregolas
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d

EDIT: I had to add the PWM wire for the passenger seat. ALL is working now!

Alright, I am stumped. I have read through all of the thread 7-8 times at least and I still can't get my passenger seat to fire.

I installed a set of heated, memory M3 seats in my 2011 M Sport (has power seat/bolsters, memory, no heat). I added the PWM wire for the passenger seat into the #1 slot to 38 on x14270, and bridged the power accordingly so everything is wired per the guide here. Driver seat works fine and heats quickly, but I get a code A6E1 on the JBBF for the passenger seat heating.

I have added the $494 to the VO in the CAS, FRM, IHK, and JBBF.

I cannot find the SHFA_PWM code in the JBBF TRC file from NCS, and have pulled other modules trying to search for it (with no luck).

The ONLY thing I can think of at this point is the passenger seat module is bad. I get the seat button on the passenger side to turn on, but the seat won't heat. If I turn it off by hitting the button it gets down to one light and then automatically turns the light off without continuing to press the button.

It will also light one light (low setting) if I try to activate it again, instead of all three (high setting).

If anyone has any ideas on this or if there is another place to code please let me know. I have been going at this all week with incremental progress.

Last edited by gregolas; 10-15-2018 at 04:49 PM..
Appreciate 0