View Single Post
      07-07-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
Scottycs
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i

I saw that some post, but believe that is a different version. Just like Dynavin, there are a lot of negative posts and a few positive posts. I would just like to minimize my losses, and don't feel the dynavin is worth double the eonon. I'll order it and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongway View Post
http://www.xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-foru...o-dynavin.html

Were you just going to ask till someone posted what you wanted to hear?

If you're buying on price, take the chance and report back. There might be a good reason why there's a lack of replys on the Eonon. It's cheap chinese crap at cheap chinese prices. Then you can tell us whether or not it's worth it.

You're going to find negative reviews about both. So it comes down to either take a chance, or don't.

edit:
For what it's worth, there's also a company called Hualingan putting out a similar looking product as well. Pics show a fit that isn't flush with the dash, but hey, it's probably another cheap option as well.

I will say that for the moment, there's a U.S. based distributor here for the Dynavin that looks to have an active history on various BMW related forums. English based help can be huge, but again, it's your $$ to spend as you please.
Appreciate 1