Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
I know this is not an E91; however, it seemed appropriate:

https://www.autonationchryslerdodgej...3ab8e96b68.htm

Located in Bellevue, WA and no pictures on website yet as they recently got it. I ran the VIN on decoder and was surprised at the options!

2010 BMW 535i xDrive E61 wagon
-Black on Black
-M-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Fully heated seats and steering
-Upgraded Nav (2010 MY)

These original M-Sport E61s don't come by often. I called this morning; they told me not willing to sell if shipping. I live in Michigan and cannot get there especially this Christmas weekend. If anyone is in driving distance should hop on it! I am still going to try and buy it but I have to talk them into shipping it.
Very nice and great price imo. Slap on some OEM 128's and that would be amazing. I had an executive E60 545i back in 2008. It was such a solid feeling car and great power with the V8. Sounded great with a Remus exhaust. The E61 shouldn't be that much different I would imagine, though different engine.
Yeah I am trying to make it happen, we will see.

Also, the 6MT looks nice also but is that price valid for an 08?
I think that's a deal. I found a Monaco blue on black E61, M sport with 6MT a few months ago for 14k somewhere on the east coast. Called the dealer and they said it's not for sale.. even though it was listed for sale. I was seriously going to pick it up but oh well.

There's a local E61 535xi 6MT for 9k~ if I remember correctly, but it's a pre-lci non sport. It's worth it to pony up a little more for the LCI and sport package. M sport is even better of course.