A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I totally get the point here.

Couple of months ago I passed a C63 Black edition with the big massive spoiler on the back. The car was in a kind of gulf racing blue colour (was a very bright pale blue). As I passed I expected to see some young nightclub owner type behind the wheel (you know the type, trendy hair and all that shite). Instead it was a rather respectable looking grey haired older man wearing a pink Pringle v-neck.

The Z4 coupe I looked at was another mismatch. The owner was a tiny little speccy baldy accountant looking guy wearing an anorak and everything. He looked like a little kid riding his big brothers bike when he drove it and I got the sense he was a bit scared of it. It just didn't suit his very quiet personality.
So your point is a grey hair, pink pringle v neck flouting man (jeremy clarkson) is less offensive than the nightclub owner? and thats quite a fair bit of detail you picked up on... stairing for long were we?

Also like Mega said, girls with fast cars is a nice sight, and not to flame the O.P on the 370z I have no opinions on it being a hairdressers car, however I do have an opinion when it comes to girls, in fact I am willing to bet that Sabine would smoke you around any track.
Appreciate 0