United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD777 View Post
The protection shield of the rotors have enough space. No trimming on the calipers before install. Just these customized adapter socket pressed in in the rear calipers to make it plug n play. The calipers are also having space. The handbrake is not tight adjusted.

I uploaded a not listed YouTube video, I hope you can hear that annoying noise from the rear brakes while driving.

Good looking car! Interesting with the bushings, but still don't see how you made the calipers upon install center perfectly on the rotor since the material required (at least as I found) was more than just the thickness of the bushing hat/sleeve. Am I missing something? And just curious obviously. Also, I can understand the frustration with the unwanted noise, and I have no patience with such! On that note, did you check if one one of the many moving parts inside the drum brakes came loose, like a spring or retainer?

I might have figured it out after some more Reading on here; if your offset vary on the Euro spec rotors, you may have a better starting point that what I did. Also, sorry for your loss in soccer!
AD777,

Did you get that noise figured out, and eliminated btw? Must drive you crazy if not, by now!
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0