View Single Post
      11-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #82
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

I fixed my car. Had to rewire the whole motor. Did ignition harness first, it cleared a few hard codes. Then did the junction block harness under the intake manifold, that cleared a few more hard faults. But then the last piece of the puzzle wound up being my tranny harness which was also swiss cheesed. It interfaced with the other two harnesses and caused throttle codes on one harness and cam sensor fault codes on the other harness. Was some weird shit and took forever and a lot of guess work to figure out. I am so happy that nightmare is over. Everything seems to be mint now. Like the motor never even fell

Anyways, my stage 3 daw set seems great so far. They def sound dope. Zero rattle from the wgs even at startup. My exhaust fumes are nearly invisible, no clouds of smoke to speak of. But i do have dual external pcv with 2 occ and head ports blocked off. Took car for a quick rip on the basemap and it feels great, v quick. I will take logs tomorrow, car wasnt fully put back together tonight so I couldnt go on a real drive. Coming soon