View Single Post
      04-16-2020, 03:41 AM   #290
aaronblack
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag91 View Post
Hi sorry to bother i 'm having some nox issues on my 320i petrol i had these three codes
2af9
30eo
2ef7
I have changed the nox sensor twice all of these codes are gone but now i have a new code
2af0 nox sensor heating now its giving me this code with every nox sensor i use and car is misfiring when idle or below 1000rpm amd new code regarding map theromstat activation appeared as well 2ef7 pleAse someone help me its costing me alot me and so much headache
2EF7 is your thermostat / activation as you mentioned if you haven't change it with OEM it could be gone but before you do scan it with INPA just to make sure it isn't water pump as I've seen a few members who had that code but turned out to be waterpump.

Some on the N54 engines reported pinched or wrongly connected connectors hence the code, so do all the checks before you opt for any new parts.

2AF0 is NOx and in my opinion if you're spending a lot of money you might be better off getting the NoxEm as the entire NOx system is a little complicated (at least to me). According to bimmerprof's website their NoxEm eliminates this code. Still not sure what it is, maybe head over to their website and do the tests they mention, maybe then you'll be able to pin point the problem.
Appreciate 0