02-10-2022, 11:50 AM   #2
Bimmer_Bro
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335xi LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat.E90 View Post
Hey guys so I need some help I have been looking through the forum for a few days now and still stuck lol , I see mixed reviews about the BC Racing BR series coilovers , some people end up loving them and some say they are "bouncy" and make noise in the front so I just wanted to hear from more people who run them so I can decide what set up I'm going to use , the reason I was considering the BC's is because of the adjustability and they come with camber plates which I will need to fit my wheel set up ( Not going super low btw ) , OR I was wondering if I should just bite the bullet and go with AST 5100 series coilovers with top mounts , buy once cry once I guess lol but I haven't seen many people running those at all so if you guys can let me know your thoughts and suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.
I personally would not go BC. Yes mixed reviews and made in China. I like to stay German for major components on a German car ( my ocd i guess lol).
I have have ST on my x drive for 5+ years and they have been great. They are the same company as KW.
Bilstein has some nice options also.
KW are top notch but expensive depending which ones you go for. The KW v1 are the same internals as my ST ones but with a galvanized body.