United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335IE90 View Post
Try the website or app Autolist very good to refine what you are looking for
Aren't they pulling from dealer stock only? Actually, when I search I keep the search criteria very general and try to look at everything that's been newly listed. My 2010 that was totaled showed up one night a few years ago as a 12,000 mile white over black xdrive car, but had the VIN listed. I checked the VIN and it was AW over Saddle and had the M Sport package (no mention on website). Called the dealer the next day and it had 55K miles on it. They had a bot list it and I guess just picked whatever info they wanted.

Point is, that's why I'm not getting specific in search criteria because that could weed out cars that may not LIST items I want, but in fact actually have them after doing a VIN decode. Kinda like dealers that like to list it's a manual when in fact it's steptronic.
Pulls dealer and private listings. Took me a year to find my car needed to be 335i awd and a manual that's how I narrowed down the heard a bit. I ended up finding my car about 8 miles from my house which was a huge plus. And they email you listings everyday of new cars that are listed for your search criteria.
Appreciate 0