01-19-2022, 12:03 PM   #12
Jaronbwall
Driving cars and riding bikes really fast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saif2018 View Post
Generally you would be off target and WGDC would be climbing higher than normal to try and meet the target. Do a 3rd gear log, 2.5k to at least 6k with DSC fully of in the dry.

If the log looks fine, wouldn't worry too much about it, mines been sirening at low speed for a while but hitting 20psi to about 16psi up top.

Might be a good idea to do oil analysis, as some of the guys mentioned.
Thanks for the response man. How long have you been driving yours like that?
I checked the connections on the DP when installing them and nothing was rattling or making noises at that time so I'm 95% sure it's either moved and touching, inlet cracked, or the turbos are getting old. I don't have $5k cash setting around for an upgrade so new turbos are out of the question. That just opens the flood gates to more maintenance and upgrades I don't want to do. I love the power level I'm not now. I'd rather install an Wavetrac LSD, coilovers, and more suspension goodies instead of drag racing for bragging rights.

Last edited by Jaronbwall; 01-19-2022 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0