victorg95
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 335xi ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNeTyOne View Post
Just get the Eibach Pro's from Europe. They will cost a little bit to ship, but they are your best option.

Multiple vendors have them in Germany & the UK and can ship to the US. Currency values are in your favor right now as well.

They may be shipping Xi kits to the US now, but when I did my car the Pro springs for the e91 were Europe only.

Check the Eibach Germany site for fitment for your car, or call the distributor in the UK, then call the US guys and see if they have them here using the PN's from the UK/Germany as your guide.
Thanks for the detailed reply. Unfortunately, as I am generally pretty impatient, I just went ahead and ordered the vogtlands a couple days ago. More than anything I wanted to get the front as low as possible, and it seemed like these springs were the best for that.

Off the top of your head, would you know if the Eibach Pros would achieve this same goal on an E92 xi? It would still be useful to have this information for me and others.
I'm sure you'll be happy with vogtland, got them installed a month ago 335xi 2011 n55
Attached Images

Black Kidney Grilles | M-Performance Spoiler | M-Performance Side Extension | CF Interior Trim | MHD Tuned
Appreciate 0