05-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #7670
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænema View Post
Looking at your log i would say you're fine with the E30 mix you're running now but i would go absolutely no higher. For most tuners the magic low pressure number to maintain is 50psi and that's where you are now. However, like it sounds like you've already decided, i would still go for an upgraded LPFP because i don't like running anything at what's considered the acceptable limit. It's always better to have plenty fueling left over just in case, especially when the upgraded LPFPs can be had for pretty cheap.
Thanks for chiming in, that's more or less how I felt about the log. Pretty awesome what it does for timing corrections, wow. Actually, I'm probably running more like E35 right now, I filled a bit on the generous side (figure better to run a little tight on trim than run too aggressive a map w/o sufficient octane). I'll get E30 on the nose next time I fill and see if that does anything. At this point it looks like the Walbro options are pretty tried and true, so unless there are huge cost issues that I don't know of, that will be the route I take from here. Meth just scares me as a fueling solution, gotta be honest.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0