Quote:
Originally Posted by alexristainoN54 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog573 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexristainoN54 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog573 View Post
I just want someone to look at my logs and let me what they thing. It's just stage 1 tune.

https://datazap.me/u/rawdog573/stage-1?log=0&data=3-21

https://datazap.me/u/rawdog573/stage...&data=3-21
Boost, rail pressure, and low pressure fuel pump look good

ur pulling a good amount of timing but could be due to bad gas or the likely cause; ur iat temp is very high. time for a nice intercooler!
Oh yea it's definitely the intercooler. I live in Missouri lol no explanation needed. Outside temp 90 90% humidity. Not so cruising I'm around the 110 range but it climbs quick. I tried running stage 1+ and it shot up to almost 200 degrees and threw codes at me and limp mode. So I bumped it back down to normal 1. I've seen some good reviews on those eBay intercooler a so I'm going to try one out soon. It's a daily driver and like once a month I'll hit the drag strip or something so I don't need ridiculous power.
I'm all for eBay parts but u got my Intercooler on eBay and it kept leaking boost on the hot side. ended up buying an ARM, I suggest doing it right or u'll spend double like me.
I'll make sure the company offers some type of warranty first. If not eBay does state that any seller has to offer atleast a 30 day warranty. I can pressure test the fmic first with a air compressor. And if customer doesn't refund because it's bad I always make sure I pay with PayPal. PayPal will refund me my money back and charge it back to the seller. There's always ways to get money back. I'm just trying to save a couple dollars. I got a couple credit cards I'm trying to pay off
I feel that. and there are for sure some good sellers on eBay. my issue was I couldnt get the hotside connection to stay on the manifold. it kept popping off under high boost. I'm sure it was just 1 bad unit though.
I'm running eBay chargpipe, bov, downpipes, oil catch can, air filter, and more. just shop smart and you can save a ton for the exact same quality.
#budgetbeamer life
Fuel-it stage 2 lpfp
XHP stage 3
Bilstein b12
m3 arms
Appreciate 0