Code:
# CIC-High fstab
/dev/hd0t77    /mnt/hbnavi  qnx6 ro      
/dev/hd0t77.1  /mnt/hbcddb  qnx6 ro
/dev/hd0t77.2  /mnt/hbdata  qnx6 ro
/dev/hd0t77.3  /mnt/hbuser  qnx6 rw trim=enable 
/dev/hd0t77.4  /mnt/hbmedia qnx6 rw trim=enable 
/dev/hd0t77.5  /mnt/hbdebug qnx6 rw trim=enable 
So that will mount or create the new file system on the SSD, which is all good, as now the filesystem has been created to be readable by QNX6 with the, "Trim" commands neeed for SSD's.

But, when we put the original data back, using the cloning method, this will overwrite the newly created file system with the old system.

Probably the easiest method is too simply import a number of files into the Music Collection, delete the entire music collection, and import again. If this assumption about not deleting is correct, then the music collection should be either un-readable or inaccessable.

The issue presents itself, by showing the music collection, then refusing to play, or trying to import, the import completely fails. Also, becuase when you slot a CD in, it asks if you want to copy this to the car. I found that once the music collection was inaccesible, then so the CD also failed to work. Probably becuase that too is unable to write to the HDD

At the moment, I know very little about QNX, and have not made a mountable media to fully play with it, this I will look at doing next.
Appreciate 0