mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
What an absolute nightmare of an experience dealing with Mike from x-ph.com

I first inquired purchasing through the website in August and called and spike with Mike. After having him answer my questions, I decided to go with several purchases over the phone with him. Not only he was very quick to return my call regarding making a purchase but also informed me verbally that the return process would consist of simply paying the return shipping. Nothing else was mentioned.

I was also never informed that the item that they said was in stock would not ship until a week after. I mentioned to Mike that I would cancel the not shipped products, if it hasn't shipped from the manufacturer yet.

Mike said he offer me a refund me of $100 for the stress/time wasted. I accepted and decided to go on with the purchase.

Things go downhill from here.

I decided to return the downpipe, which was the one that took several weeks to ship. After emailing their support to return the item back, I was informed that I would have to pay a 5% credit card fee. This was never verbally mentioned by him when I asked what the refund process is and note the downpipe cost $490.50

I shipped the item last Wed (9/2) to be delivered by 9/4 and have not heard anything from the company on refunding the price of the downpipe.

Today I receive an email from Mike that the credit card refund is only $362.

Now, I am currently in a dispute with a bank to get the price I paid for the downpipe back.

Please do your research about this company before making a purchase from them. As for Mike, what you did was absolutely horrendous and I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
Thank you for taking the time to create an account just to smear me. I do not have your order number so I cannot get into specifics

The 5% fee is in our terms and conditions that you signed. the Credit card merchant takes this fee as soon as you place your order (that's their charge for the credit and fraud verification). They do not refund it even in case of a cancellation

If you return an item (and it's not defective you cover all the shipping costs including the original shipping cost.

If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, you are responsible to cover all the fees.

You also lose the discount you got on the item. So if you paid $100 for an item and then you got a discount of $90, your refund is based on the $90 you paid not $100 because that's what you paid.

So i gave you a $100 for the wait, you took it then decided to return the item. You were expecting to keep the $100? So now im paying you $100 out of pocket for an item that was returned

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 09-10-2020 at 11:37 AM..
Appreciate 0