DefBringer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

I saw this message on another forum dedicated to our cars on this same topic:

--------------------------------------
Before:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation
going into my dealer today just to have them scan for codes on DME and give me a print out.

Going in with PROcede V3 fully installed, a BMS intake, and a cat back. . . .

After:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation
Went in for an oil change and fuel pump replacement, which there was a recall for anyway. . . . . played it fair and honest with the dealer knowing that one way or another, they would/will find out about my mods. I'm beyond upset right now. They wont do anything to it and have flagged it. . . . seriously, I'm extremely down about this. I've been so anxious, nervous, and worried all these weeks about this situation, and now, the worst outcome that could have happened to me, happened to me.

Please, save the "You pay to play," and "you should have known" comments to yourself. I'm not new to this forum or ANY of the issues currently circulating on the forum regarding the 335 and warranty issues. So unless you have something positive or enlightening to say. . . . I'd sincerely appreciate it if you guys kept the rubbing of the issue in my face to a minimum. Try to understand the situation I, as well as others, are in. I wasn't even given a chance. . . . I've talked to Shiv and he's disappointed with this non sense as well. They say nice people finish last, well, I'm sure it's because they let people walk all over them. Should I have taken my procede and intake out and tried to fraud the dealer? Sure, but why. . . . we all know that they can/will find out if it's been tampered with. The techs and I had honest conversations about BMW and their crack down tactics. Its a dead end.

I'm sorry about this super emo post guys, but to a die hard enthusiast who has loved his car for over a year now, this is very disturbing news.

shit chokes me up.
---------------------------------------
Appreciate 0