View Single Post
      04-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

In honor of Mpimping..

...the funniest poster I've ever come across on the interweb. Perrud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
I would have grabbed the gun an ordered thm to crawl out both of them and literally kicked them out, get yourself tested and if you r fucked dont kill torture them set her parents on fire and make her watch and kill her or better yet make dog meat out of her and feed her to her parents and kill them, you ex good judgement by walking out but really by asking do u think this could be innocent you have really lost touch man, kick her out of the house and if she even says one word beat her to death. you should have beat both of them to death before i mean u r a man right? that is your home he is in bed with your wife, how disrespectful is that? she has no respect for you and you need to bea man you will never get over this, who was the guy btw?
Quote:
Oh wait and before you die fuck a 20 year old a hot one like someone here said with a wet pussy a hot one yes oh yes
Quote:
Make her eat her parents and that dude and then do what you have to be after you gt laid, dont talk to her again or give her a dime, make it clear that if she says a word or tries to recover anything the cons will be severe, obv she is not scared, you are probably a decent dude who got pussy whipped, there should be a service that weeds out whore like this, the ad would belike douchebag grows balls and kills 4 people pay $1.000 to avoid trouble like this, background check to see if she was a whore or wow how do you find out you so is a whore until it really happens, this sucks ifits true, sorry man

it could be like a course where there are warning signs like does she check your vm always think that u are cheating on her? emotional problems? is she a bitch? this could work if you could narrow down who are most likely to be whores and put a caption like dont be this guy,
Quote:
thisL

this is a sick story hope its not true, yeah you should def get the guy fired and kick his ass, yeah do it in front of the congregents. dude you have every right, tell him off and spit in his face and if he if he shows any aggression rip his genitals of and feed them to him. dont buy this story though cause usually priests are gay right? is he a catholic priest or can he have kids and a wife. sick fuck if this is true but mmaybe some of the more observant members can piece this together, i didnt read the whole threa but it sounds like there is a lot of hostility and it seems like its real or you were drunk and have an underlying issue or something but as i said before hope u are lying because would def not want to be you if this is true,
Quote:
You guys sucks for hijacking this thread. there are many d udes in prison for life cause they caught their wife in bed w another man and snapped, op as someone said here already get even wo violence, go ape at the next sermon and have someone post the youtube video here it will b funny as hell, in fact i will pay u cash and im sure others here will too, someone that will hurt a spouse like that should be liable for emotional damages for the rest of their life i mean you cant trust anybody, sorry man but maybe something good will come out of this, youtubevideo+ press release,
Quote:
Smoke a little herb relax your life is so much better now
Quote:
Dude you are a pussy. your wife fucked another man is your bed and you are locked out of your house? you need to grow some balls and save your daughter from this whore you married, my advice to you? go buckwild and post thee video here but keep the daughter out of it. write her a note telling her you were protecting her and humanity from disease
Quote:
listen to rage against the machine
Quote:
or queen
Quote:
They were probably just playing video games, halo 2 or halo cannolli with her ass
Quote:
Op is probably making this up, how many posts did he have before this thread
Quote:
Out with a bang. op post the video here and we'll send it to the appropriate new org

oh and in korea or japan this would def be a mass murder suicide for sure, highly unlikely but for somason i believed it but where is op posting from? work? rofl the real funny thing is that heis the king of douchebags because he married this woman and she did this and he is thrown out of the hous wtf? e46/m3forums/some on this have nothing on this guy but really i hope its not true but great st. where afrom op? they have internet at the looney bin?

Will update as I find more. Or you can. This will be the mpimping thread.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.

Last edited by Verbiage; 04-08-2011 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0