12-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

What can I say.... just checked my e-mail

IMPORTANT - NOTIFICATION OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

Your Dart Charge account balance unfortunately has insufficient funds to pay for any further crossings. You should check your current balance and make a payment into your account at www.gov.uk/dart-charge.

If your account balance goes below £0.00, it will be suspended. You will then not be able to use your account to pay for further crossings and you will not benefit from a discount.

So you should now ensure there are sufficient funds in your account or make alternative payments for all recent and future crossings. Failure to do so may result in a penalty charge.

You can avoid needing to remember to top-up your account by having an Auto-Top-Up. You can do this online at www.gov.uk/dart-charge or by contacting Dart Charge Customer Services.

If you have enquiries about your account, please contact Dart Charge Customer Services using the information below.

Yours sincerely,

sign
Christian Copin
Dart Charge Service Delivery Manager

Logged in to my account. Tried to add the balance manually and there is NO option to do it online.
I have already selected auto option that if it goes below £10 then it should automatically top up to £10 since last week.
Worst part is that it does not show you remaining balance.
I am defo below £10 but then it did not renew my balance automatically to add some funds into my account despite of having my debit card details.

Superb!!!