View Single Post
      04-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #43
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
Please share if you know of a fix for the DCT lag.

Some bitch in a Volvo was able to cut me off yesterday because of the lag. I knew she wanted to move in, and I was going to close up the gap, but had NOTHING when I stepped on the gas.
Don't know if it's the same or similar to the lag in the 6AT or not, but I'm guessing you don't have the PROcede v3.2 (for your E90 335i, not the E92 M3 of course)???? Are you sure it's not just the low TQ (especially when <4k rpm) in your M3??? BTW - only 1/2 kidding on that remark, since there's virtually zero lag (and major TQ from 1,500rpm-7k rpm) in a tuned 335i.

I know that the PROcede v3.2 has a "lag fix" for BMW's newer s/w. If the lag you're talking about is specific to the DCT tranny only, then no, I don't know. However, I would be willing to bet that Shiv could figure something out; if not, then hopefully BMW will have an update that fixes the issue in the MY 2010 335i DCT.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 04-02-2009 at 06:58 PM..
Appreciate 0