04-28-2020, 05:54 PM   #5
blueballzusmc
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335is convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekGates View Post
Fender liners are plastic on our cars, yes

Halo not lighting up is normally the LED module on the bottom of the light (not part of the actual light). 1305715084 seen https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=63_1208 I had to replace this as well as the body shop did not receive this module when ordering a new light from BMW

Unsure about the gaps. Some of these things can be adjusted but you can't expect non OEM parts to fit as well as OEM; there is a reason there is a price difference.

Hood latch you can inspect yourself and ensure that the latch is catching and the sensor is plugged in.

You are getting disgruntled with a forum and being vague about what you are asking about...
#1 - thanks for the reply...
#2 - thanks for the info about the halos... I can't wait to fix it... hopefully it works.
#3 - turns out, it wasn't the latch, it's a sensor located further back, but because the hood is different, it wasn't reading the hood was closed... moved it up a bit, and perfect... thanks to another thread on this forum.
#4 - sorry for the frustration... you're right I should've been more chill... but thanks for your help stay safe!
Appreciate 0