View Single Post
      11-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Miami M3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3

Need some help with jello shots

That's right, jello shots. I've been working on a project for the last couple of years to produce a commercially viable prepackaged jello shot, and I'm in the final stages of getting it launched. The company name is JOTS, and I recently entered a competition sponsored by the Miami Herald and the University of Miami to see who could give the best 90 second pitch. JOTS has made it to the finals (to be held on Nov. 15), and as part of the competition they've created a side competition for the People's Choice Award to see whose pitch can get the most Facebook likes and Twitter tweets.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could take a moment to check out the video and then click "Like" and/or "Retweet" it to support a fellow member. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about JOTS and give you more information if you're interested. Here's the link:

http://www.thelaunchpad.org/launch-p...es-choice-jots

Thank you so much guys. Please feel free to pass it along to friends/family/co-workers to help support JOTS and get the word out.

-Chris