View Single Post
      06-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlakind View Post
1. congratulations on making 400whp a year ago.

2. i clearly stated in my OP that this was not a big dick contest & that i didn't want you or anybody else in here to talk shit about tunes or anything regarding tunes what so ever. i was merely curious as to how many ppl are over 400whp. i know quite a few ppl with heavily cosmetically modified cars that aren't tuned at all & since i don't know many ppl tuning out side of LA & i don't really know who's making 400whp in LA besides a couple of my friends i was purely curious.

3. i never say anything to you, i never say anything bad about you or your tune & quite frankly, i don't give a flying fuck but if you're going to come into my post & do nothing but talk shit & ignore my topic then please don't post here & feel free to start your own thread of how much better your tune is than the rest of the worlds & please see how far that gets you.

4. have a wonderful tuesday

5. back to OP:

1. nlakind
2. Mote
3. MarioKart
4. Mr.5
5. Jpsimon
6. Sfvalley335i
7. Sniz
8. oddjob2021
Actually you made it a dick contest with your original post, even if you meant to or not. If you really wanted to know, you shouldve just searched for it. Because clearly everyone who past that mark has posted on the board already right?
Appreciate 0