12-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #3
AWDBooSTIn90
Nomore
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sono0312 View Post
i have a cic+combox media retrofitted with my e90 325i mgt'ed in 2005. BMW apps on connecteddirve is a very useful function such as listening music, raido and pocast... one of things i am trying to do is now to have a BMW m-laptimer that can work with goro hero series to have many types of data values from vehicle. even though my car has a retrofitted cic i can check every functions like speed, throttle, steering angle, fuel, g-force, brake and video. but only problem i have is that gps location does not work for some reason. i checked coding traces of both cic and combox media. but setting related to gps looks fine...

Combox Media
GPS_FROM_MOST : aktiv
GPS_POSITION_TIMEOUT : wert_01

CIC
SYSTEM_GPS_RECEIVER : aktiv
GPS_FROM_NAVI : aktiv

does anyone know why only location information related does work with m-laptimer app?

no tracking view being updated because of no location information coming from cic/combox???

map does not show the postion where actual my car is located. it implies that gps information is not being collected properly from cic/combox.
Is the GPS antenna connected to the CIC module or the Combox module? Bc if the GPS antenna is connected to the Combox then it could change some things.

Just to verify, your Navi work's properly on the regular Idrive Navigation program? Your current position lists your Coordinates and your Altitude?
Appreciate 0