05-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #58
souldriven
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malekreza11 View Post
Being an obsessed Laker fan since the age of 3.. I'll spread my thoughts on this..

1)Kobe is not getting old. His team, once again is playing like shit and he has a lot of weight on his shoulders.

2)Bynum needs to get off his candy ass, stop thinking about his fatty contract and get his shit together. You're in the NBA, play like it, don't worry about getting hurt.

3)Contain Aaron Brooks. D-Fish is great, he brings great leadership and stability with his veteran presence, but he simply isn't fast enough to guard Brooks. Shannon Brown will shine here... Big risk by Phil Jackson to make such a move, but it needs to be done.

4)Sasha picked a heck of a time to get into a shooting slump, especially since it's his best weapon.

5)I hate to say this and start a war here, but Lebron is NOT better than Kobe. Lebron is physically more gifted and younger. Wait until he is 30/31, and let's see what he has. Most importantly, Kobe is a 2 guard, Lebron is a 3/4 forward.

5)Officiating is a bit off. Pau Gasol is getting hammered.

6) Pau... You are one of the best players in the league, body up baby!!!

7) Kobe and Co. will destroy Cleveland when the time comes. Denver isn't a problem for LA.
good post IMHO. Dude, I go back to Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain, Gail Goodrich days - old school laker fan you might say.

I really think Phil should start farmar and Odom (if he's >85%). We need quickness to start game 7, and farmar is better defender on brooks. Fish is a veteran, can hit shots coming off the bench. Play Bynum as defensive move, have him crash boards and get offensive rebounds.

Also, Sasha OR Walton need to give some quality minutes off the bench. We need about 12 points from both, and decent defense when they're in the game.

my 2 cents.
Appreciate 0