07-20-2018, 10:08 AM   #47
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbarnes4ever View Post
Feuer, I expect it to do the exact opposite, and send the torque to the wheel with the most traction, not the wheel with the least. What am I missing here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by srbarnes4ever View Post
Most of what you said is counter to everything I've read on LSD vs non.....but I understand we all have different experiences. Appreciate the feedback.
Respectfully, most of what is written on here is about LSD equipped cars that don't see any track time at all and is based on somewhat placebo effect. Like I said, benefits are there but driver need to be able to exploit them. Most of us, realistically don't know how to. If one think LSD will turn you into Chris Harris and you will be able to drive the car sideways like him, that LSD will magically get you unstuck in snow/ice, that LSD will get the car to launch better and faster will be mistaken in my opinion. If being able to do 90' power slides from a gig and to do better donuts brings you joy enough to make LSD worth it then do it. My experience is just different and I drive this car literal every day and have covered many snowy days, track days, even snowy track days too. The way I drive in the city I don't need LSD. The way I can drive the car on track LSD doesn't make me go any faster. I'm just being honest.
Appreciate 0