View Single Post
      03-05-2020, 12:55 PM   #2
Silver Streek
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325d E91

A 206 hdi thats been mapped will give you a run for your money as it weighs nothing compared to your E90. I have an E91 325d and before i had it mapped was caught out by a few "normal" cars. The unmapped 325d's aren't that quick, they are lovely and smooth but dont have much more torque or hp than a 320d.

However after a map they are a different animal, and will see off these little hdi's lol.

Saying that though i had a skoda fabia vrs scream past me on the motorway last year. No way i could have kept up unless we went silly speeds where my higher top end would have caught him up. It was a diesel so obviously mapped, plus had a different exhaust, no idea what else.

You never inow what the other car really has under the bonnet, they could have had any amount of tuning done to them. Mapping is so popular these days.

I often have a bit of fun (friendly) with a couple of newish fiesta ST's on the commute home from work. They try to keep up but cant. Again if one gets mapped it will probably be the other way round.
Appreciate 0