View Single Post
      06-26-2019, 09:00 AM   #27
135i2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Duck View Post
haha yeah. I was doing husband things. so i'm allowed to keep doing n54 things haha.

that's the go! my stock engine is loving it at the moment. I'm turning it up slowly but surely seeing if i can find it's limit. im on wastegate pressure haven't tried the boostbox yet. keen to lay down a number again before i make it go pop and work out where the line is.

curious to know what boost you are on. mines only on 27psi. it wants more. im scared to up the timing any more than i'm at now.

might make up a low mount ST kit in the next few months if there is interest.

I ran over 30psi which is why the power graph was shooting to the moon, haha. The 84rs likes a whack of boost. What stopped the run with wheel-spin, leaky injectors, insufficient fuel from the lpfp, buggered O2s etc. Was a little sketchy running JB4 and an old so,so tune straight up out of fabrication.

Now its on a 17psi spring hitting 20psi due to boost reference set-up on 98 with a new Boostbox and the PI temporarily disconnected. Just dual di for now and all is hunky dory. Will find the max on dual di with V8Bait before deciding if I risk this motor as its a peach.

For many motors the line is well crossed as the N54 has seen many an engine failure even before 400rwkw.

135i - RHD Bottom Mount Single Turbo - GTX3584RS
Appreciate 0