View Single Post
      07-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #21
poyayan
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 2010 White

I must agree....

I bought a carbon fiber spoiler there... the parts guy was great... but ultimately... it's service side that have to install it....
And I'm serious... they don't know what they are doing...

They actually melted a hole into the spoiler and dared to deliver it to me.
This service rep guy named Perm Patel..... good god... if you are looking for someone with knowledge... don't go to him.

So, 2nd time I went back b/c they burned a hole into the spoiler... they used the Betalink Glue... and when I took delivery... there glue squeezing out over several places... keep in mind that it's already been 6 hours.... and this Perm Patel dared to say this.
"Oh... don't worry bring it back in 2 weeks after the glue dries and I'll get someone to take it off for you."

WHAT THE F**K???
See... I didn't know that the time.. but after reading on the boards when I got back to the office.. I saw that the Betalink actually stains the paint after it dries.

I'm sorry... at my job... I don't know everything either... but I will go and find out if I don't know.

And this Perm Patel treated me like crap through the whole way.... I'm paying extra for BMW service and OEM BMW parts... with my hard earned money... and I'm sorry... I'm not here to beg you for service.
If it weren't for the nice parts guy who sent me to him, I would've tore him a new one right at the dealership.

Perm Patel treated me like i was invisible in the first meeting and just left me sitting at his desk for 10 mins while while talking on the phone... right in front of me. Until I finally asked him, "are we done?"
"Oh... yes we are."
"When were you going to TELL ME?"

The guy just ignored me.

2nd time was even worst....

HELLO!?!? this isn't schedule maintainence!! I'm PAYING you to do this!!! or I could've just went to an independent!!

Ultimately... ask yourself this.

Do you like paying someone with your hard earned money so you can get treated like $h*t and receive non-professional work on your car?

I must say... I've learned an expensive lesson....
Appreciate 0