View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #59
LesLazz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i convertible

JDiddy - well lets see, I was through with production on the 17th of May and I am looking at a delivery of about the 27th of June (maybe a couple of days sooner) I don't know how long it takes once your car is dropped off at Port Hueneme to where you are in Texas, but it takes about 3 +/- days to process the car in Oxnard.

You must remember though, I think the Maersk Welkin is probably the S... L... O.... W... E... S... T... ship in the entire fleet of PCCs (pure car carriers - thank you CAL for that pic and info).

RICH - As far as a video for watching the MW going through the Panama Canal, I'm afraid my computer skills fall waaaaay short of that capabillity. And since I haven't seen any pics on this thread, I am not going to hold my breath for it either! But then again, the reason I don't see pics is probably because there is nothing to take pics of. (We have sadistic captain that likes to keep us in suspense!)

Have a great day guys.
Leslie
If he doesn't buy that, tell him (in an assertive but borderline tears voice) "At least you could support me in this one thing. Please don't quell my excitement. Anticipation is half the fun. It wouldn't hurt you to indulge me now and then anyway. If you really loved me, you would support me in this."

Last edited by LesLazz; 06-06-2008 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: We are back on the Panama Canal schedule for the 11th transit, yipee!
Appreciate 0