View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #62
LesLazz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i convertible

fthrower - well since we are back on at the Canal for the 11th in the morning and taking into the fact that they are two hours ahead, I think we should take shifts watching out for her. I would guess they start crossing at what, 6:00 am their time? That would be 4:00 our time, you take the first shift, ok? I'll take the shift after you have to go to work. How's that sound?

Thinking again, the a.m. shift could feasibly start at one minute past 12 midnight on the 10th. So, ummm, lets see,.... that would put your shift starting time at 10:01 on the night of the 10th. WOW, thats gonna be one long shift! I'll try to relieve you after my first cup of coffee, that would be around 7:00 am our time. Deal?

Les
If he doesn't buy that, tell him (in an assertive but borderline tears voice) "At least you could support me in this one thing. Please don't quell my excitement. Anticipation is half the fun. It wouldn't hurt you to indulge me now and then anyway. If you really loved me, you would support me in this."
Appreciate 0