View Single Post
      04-02-2016, 08:26 AM   #129
Julian2485
Major
Rep
Drives: Black lci e90 335 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92revolution
After following this thread for sometime and keeping what I've learned from it in the back of my head until I was ready to commit to major suspension upgrade I finally pulled the trigger.

I ended up going with Syncro Design Works LLC for both their upgraded control arms and upgraded traction arms. Its hard for my to spesificly review the effects these two components had on my handling as I also installed H&R Coilovers, M3 Strut tower bar, front poly sway bar bushings, adjustable camber plates, and black forest motor mounts. The back got a full M3 swap with bimmer world adjustable goodies and more poly goodness through out.

That being said the car easily out handles any m3 I've driven. And in regards to the Syncro Control arms, you can't go wrong. They are pricey but my god are they beefy plus the level of customer support from them has been phenomenal as I've had them work on another custom project for me as well.
I have sonic tuning Coilover kit with m3 rear subframe bushing, m3 rear swaybar and strongflex front bushings. Does the m3 strut tower bar make a difference and do you have an upgraded front swaybar ?
Appreciate 0