View Single Post
      01-07-2016, 04:07 PM   #41
XM_Rocks
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 GTI, sold my E90 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzzzzzwik View Post
I say find a good indy. Ask around on the forum here to see if there is one in your area. I suspect some forum members would be willing to help out as well. Brakes/shocks/spark-plugs, are consumables, like tires. So dont expect the warranty to cover them. Depending on your warranty they may or may not cover the sensor, if you know the brakes are good. As I see it, you have some minor issues, annoyance, but minor. Find a good indy, and your brakes should be squared away fairly cheaply. Again ask around. Its not just a BMW thing, any car could have problems like this. The 328 is a pretty stout thing, and any car at that age would most likely need, brakes, tires, shocks, and spark-plugs. So dont worry about so much, its a one time thing. The warranty is for other major things- who I think should have covered your coolant leak issue. Again, and indy may be more inclined to get this sorted or you, BMW dealerships can be a complete ass at times, simply because they are so overwhelmed with regular calls/warranty work.
OP gone.

This thread has lived on about 20X longer than his ownership length.
Appreciate 0