missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
I thought you stopped doing that

There is a bit better throttle response. I didn't think there would be, but there is. For you, who has zero personal experience with this mod, to refute any of it is bologna. Being able to suck more air in with less turbulance of the extra charcoal baffle, there will be some gains. I doubt it's much, but it is there.

Warranty issues? it does nothing to the car except for preventing gasses escape after you shut the car off. There are no warranty issues, unless go in to have your car fixed for not halting those pesky gasses after you shut your car off.
lol. Well, you can't really say I have zero experience. With this particular mod, right, no experience. but this mod is just as similar as "freeing" your restrictive stock intake system. Just as same as getting rid of the cat for test pipe, just as same as putting on an aftermarket intake system and completely getting rid of the restrictive oem intake system. And I had lots of experience with that. And let me tell you, even full intake replacement with more gains then this mod, you can't really "feel" the extra power and throttle response. Thats all up in your mind. (even though, I always say the samething as you guys after I get a mod. "It really does make a difference!!" )

You know, I bet you(not just referring to you, but anyone who did this mod) won't even notice if I secretly put back the charcoal filter without letting you know.

And I don't argue about gains. It probably gives you some gains. You know what, if I wasn't waiting for aftermarket intake system, I would do this mod RIGHT NOW. but since im looking for full replacement, thats the only reason im not doing this mod.

As for warranty, like I said in my earlier post, I don't think it voids the warranty.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0