01-09-2014, 04:03 PM   #646
jgabucci
THE CHOSEN ONE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETmn View Post
How do you know how hard something will be to crack until you do it? They do have a very skilled person in house, but you have to remember it is a business. Do you have him spend 200 hours trying to crack the 2012 335i DME or have him spend 40 hours on the BRZ DME? They have to have priorities and they are going to sell a lot more of many other tunes compared to the newer BMW's. Give it time and hopefully he can put some time in here and there and figure it out.
Everyone seems to be missing my point and the point that others are trying to get across. I'm not questioning there ability or skill. I'm not arguing Cobb's business decisions. This isn't about me giving COBB time to crack a DME, this is about COBB now wasting my time.

I recieved two emails. The first email stated a future product supporting a 2013 DME will be released. I waited several months and inquired again. The second response is what annoyed me a bit. It clearly states there are NO plans to support a 2013 DME.

I look on this very thread and see that COBB representatives are still telling people to wait.

So which is it? Yes or no? I have made my decision already regardless.
Appreciate 0