Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiFFv1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranelec View Post
Methanol Injection Issues:

Yes, upon opening the final box which should have contained the remaining parts to my methanol injection kit, I realized that it was missing the controller & associated hardware. I texted the owner/manufacturer of my methanol injection kit immediately upon this discovery at 1100 pm his time last night. To my dismay, he called me back this afternoon infuriated that I texted him at such a late hour & demanding the return of his incomplete kit in return for a full refund.

Sheez, just what I needed...
That's Okay, Box it back up and send it to him. Guys like that dont need your good business. Especially if he wants to get angry at his or his companies mistake. I am a business man and whether its day or night. Money and good customer service is my priority.

Any other Meth Kits you were interested in from another brand perhaps?
From my point of view and understanding of water/methanol injection, the ProMeth intake design is superior to anything else out there. Further, I already have the tank mounted, lines run, etc. My back is against a wall with respect to time. The going to get an AES controller and more or less wing it.
Appreciate 0