one&only35is
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e82 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech View Post
Hey guys,

Ok so we are getting close to being ready to begin testing on this and I am getting a LOT of interest. A company from the middle east called me and wanted to buy 5 of them on the spot sight unseen. This tells me it is time to start taking pre-orders so I can get a list together as I am only able to do about 10 of these on the first run due to the cost and availability of cores. The intro price for these is going to $3499, for this you get a genuine Garrett Dual Ball bearing CHRA with a custom reverse rotation GTX compressor wheel, custom reverse rotation Garrett turbine wheel, and all the needed lines to convert it over. The turbine and compressor housings are staying the same so all those connections will be plug and play. There of course are other supporting mods needed, as well as a tune. We will be working with PTF as well as Terry on the initial tune as the Cobb N55 software should be ready by the time we are, and BT will have the capabilities to tune these as well. I just had a customer email me and ask if it will compatible with the Procede, that is yet to be seen, but I do not see what Shiv cant tune for these. I will take a total of 5 intro price orders this batch and I will be requiring a 50% deposit to reserve your spot( if the interest is very high, I may add more intro price spots). Spots will be reserved in order of deposit taken and will be shipped in the same order. If interested please email me directly at Tony@vargasturbo.com and we can get everything set up. As always thanks everyone for the support.
6 speed space gray 135is test car?
Appreciate 0