02-14-2020, 08:34 AM   #23
anjuna
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewLC View Post
This is awesome! I've been slowly working on my own tune as well but I'm not at a point where am savy enough to be able to define tables in the XDF or know much more than what's in the Cobb tuning guide.

I'm using Bootmod3 to tune my car (F series N55) and it seems as though almost all (if not a lot) of tables are defined. At least when I've compared it to the public XDF's that are available.

If you want to share a bin file, I can upload it and see what additional tables are available and pass along some screen shots? I'm not sure how beneficial that would be as it wouldn't tell you where the tables located but you can potentially see the values and compare? That might help in defining them?

Just trying to help anyway I can, as I would love to see more development in end user mapping!
I am F series as well. I would be glad to share my BIN and XDF (privately for now) with you.

For anyone reading, the privacy is NOT related to "trying to keep secrets" but is more so to elimination of releasing information to the public that is NOT 100% accurate.

The LAST thing I want to do is lead someone down the wrong path. All the information released in the first few posts of this thread in their subcategory are 95% confident. My personal XDF and BIN are always changing day-by-day in a lot of the non-released portions of what this post discusses.
Appreciate 0