Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92door3 View Post
ive got so much love for your wheels, awesome lci
Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
That's a fantastic looking E90. Participation in action shots such as these is on the bucket list of so many.

I'm quite lucky in that the Nürburgring is so close to where I live. And other forum members have introduced me to Frozenspeed who makes these amazing shots. I've got quite a few more from the past two years, maybe I'll also post them here one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmotion View Post
I always appreciate your commentary and detailed descriptions. I wish all of us on this forum where more like you (including myself). You make me want to get a plane ticket and get on that track tomorrow.

I drive that track at least once a week on GT5 to hopefully be prepared for the real thing one day. I know I've done 300 laps on that track and I still know that I will have no idea what I'm doing when the day comes for me do it for real.

Again thanks for sharing.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, very appreciated. It takes a lot of time and effort to write these things correctly and make the photos, so it's very motivating to hear that people appreciate it.

As for the 'Ring, I do think that you can learn it a bit faster if you know a bit about the basic layout. But driving it is indeed another thing entirely - also much more fun. Let me know should you consider getting that plane ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankiE90 View Post
congrats on the wheels -
lot of respect for the alpina badge.

Nürburgring - I'm a track noob but,
dreaming til the day I fly over
and run the ring. 100 laps, huh. That maybe a
long stay.
the Karussell looks awesome, drop in for high speed fun.
your picts, ftw!
The 100 laps estimate does not mean you won't have fun before that - far from it! I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads from the first lap on. It's just that you'll only start to drive it fast after quite a while, as there are so many things to memorize about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto View Post
Best looking wheels for E9X!! WOW! Amazing! So much history and class!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Great pics and write-up as always, I really love the new alpina style compared to the old one!
Thank you! Much appreciated. More reviews to come, problem is always finding time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post

My favorite shot has to be the one with race'd out E46 M3 in the background.

Thanks for sharing awesome photos! This is something we dont see often!
Thanks! The shot with the E46 M3 is really cool. That car was much faster than myself, I let it pass me shortly after the photo was made. On the 'Ring it's in the first place about the driver and the track experience, and only long after that about the car.

I did another two track days in September, but don't know if any photos were done at that time. If so, I'll post them here as well. Next 'Ring trip scheduled for the 9th of October, if the weather is favorable!

Alpina_B3_Lux