View Single Post
      09-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #62
imajnazn23
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

I also dealt with Luca back in March about my 335i sedan. The price was just unbeatable for 32k miles with full options. And it was my first purchase from a dealer so needless to say I was a noob at looking over the details. So after a test drive, a clean look over the car, and the discussion of price and warranty I signed the papers to buy the car. Once I get home about a week later, Luca calls and says he messed up on the numbers and I still owe like $300 and need to resign all the forms or give him a credit card over the phone. I thought this might be shady so I had to drive all the way back down to Alsip to look it all over and yes, clearly it was a mistake and nothing shady. However, the shady part is that when I took my car to the Patrick BMW in Schaumburg to do a full inspection, the service tech told me if I knew my car was a lemon from California. Luca nor George ever mentioned anything about this when I asked about the car but I guess lesson learned. But I guess I'm fortunate because the car has been absolutely flawless(knock on wood) besides a couple of bad fuel injectors. I'm assuming it was bought back as a lemon due to the fuel pump failures and I now have the 100k warranty'd fuel pump. So yeah, make sure you do your research and read all the fine lines and necessary documents before you make a decision. Don't be afraid to ask questions and ask to see a carfax immediately because you might not be as fortunate as me.
Appreciate 0