Originally Posted by mweisdorfer View Post
If you:

1) B12 kit
2) M3 control arms (F&R)
3) Eibach swaybars
4) M3 differential & subframe bushings
5) Hotchkiss adjustable swaybar links
5) Meyle HD Tie Rods

Plus Redo the rest of the various bushings/ control arms of the rear subframe.

I think you will have a very nice set up that will corner on a dime, but not be too rough for a DD.
Duly noted, thanks! I was actually looking at all that stuff already but hadn't known about the tie rods, do they make that much of a difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Get solid subframe bushings in the back no NVH. If you go solid diff you will get diff whine.

Use m3 rear arms all around including the rear if you want the 'best' rear suspension setup. You can switch every bushing out to sealed ball joints on top of that.

All coilovers reviewed and ranked: google: "Top Coilovers for the BMW 3 Series E90/E92 - Mod"

What I did if you want to see what all the parts look like stock and aftermarket: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...5#post25439025
ahh damn, this is all great info but I think I'm settled on a b12 pro-kit, just something simple to drop in. I don't think i'll be tweaking the e92 too often and I'm about to do a full GC build on my other car so I'll be too occupied with that

But definitely great to know about the subframe bushing materials! Cabin quietness is something i wanted to somewhat preserve, that whine would have driven me crazy. Was about to do the bushing refresh soon so this was perfect timing thanks!
Appreciate 0