Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineE93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
I hope it's for another E9x
Lol it was kind of a joke. I let my fiance take it out for the day with her friends.
Made me lol out loud!
Mine moved out of the garage and back in, charging... supposed to get in the 70's this week though!
Ikr!

Hey same here! It was 65 today and that's close enough for me. Couldn't ask for anything better. Maybe a banana split to go

In other news, here's my freshly wrapped interior trim and new start button. Don't mind the stripe, its to hide the infamous dash trim crack. Still debating on taking it back off
That fits the interior really well. How does that shifter work? Doesn't it require you to press a button to release the park lock? Or does it bypass it?
Thank you

Its meant for a manual bmw but I hate the clunkiness of the oem gear selectors. Not to mention it feels so much better in your hand. Oem has a valve that goes into the shifter which blocks it from going into gear until you compress the button. Since this one doesn't have it, it just freely goes into gear. Its so much smoother too, there used to be a notchiness to it. Now it's butter going from park to drive. The bracelet wrapped around fills a gap left between the boot and knob, I'm sure there's other ways of fixing it but this works for me

It's the Macht Schnell MS97. It's pressure fit which makes it difficult to get off once it's on there lol