View Single Post
      10-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #103
milfriez
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 TiAg 335xi

Wondering if you can help. I took a round-about way of installing things. I already had INPA 5.0.6 up and running w/Standard Tools 2.12 - The issue is that once I fired up INPA and got past the initial vehicle select, all menus were in German.

I assumed that I didn't have the correct eng translations, and came here to see how to extract them from 5.0.2 and update. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the download you provided to work, but I was able to obtain 5.0.2 and all associated tools. I was able to follow along, although the folder structures of the install I downloaded were a bit different. Regardless all processes went smoothly. I did the install of 5.0.2 on an XP VM and got what I needed from there.

The issue presents itself now with the Win10 install. Once I run INPA, instead of what used to be Shift F2 for e90it is now Shift F3 (not a big deal). Past that point, menus are in english (WINNING!) The problem is if i go to Engine, MSD80 for N54 is not listed. I have copied over all the CFGDAT and SGDAT info, but don't see my engine listed. Previously running 5.0.6 it was in there and I could connect, it was just in German.

Any thoughts or ideas to point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Ran old installer in repair mode and got back all options. The Caveat is that now the secondary menus after selecting MSD80 N54 are once again in German. Can you give me a brief over view of how to fix that? Or what files I need to be extracting from the 5.0.2 install to update to English? Thanks!

Thanks!

Last edited by milfriez; 10-11-2016 at 07:06 AM..
Appreciate 0