View Single Post
      07-30-2020, 06:25 PM   #70
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassmaschine View Post
Your point is you don't care what they actually sold you. My point is I do, because I'd feel ripped off. You have no idea at all what is actually inside your tune. 230whp is like 5hp more than a stock 330i, FYI.

I never said anything was fake - you're just making that up in an attempt to attack me.
so my AWD 328 makes 5 more hp than a stock RWD 330 , that must be good i guess ? or are you going to pretend that those are bad dyno # for AWD. Since you love to also praise RWD and dismiss AWD all the time.

If I didnt care what they sold me , why would I even bother to do a dyno run

BTW this was your reply last week to me

"Looking back, I've had the same argument with you for years. If you're happy being ignorant, and having a "black box" tune that doesn't do what it claims to - whatever. I'm not the one who got ripped off."

this was your reply this week

I never said it was fake.

But let's be real here. I have seen what was in the OTS AA tune, and you have not. They sold you a black box and you're happy with it. Fine, whatever - I don't like being blind and ignorant, personally.

so I m not the one calling out names or anything here, but somehow I m attacking you??.. Stop your crying and pretending that I m somehow targeting you . I express my opinion on the tune that I have . I could also back up my point showing you dyno runs and I dont need to call you ignorant . So if you feel offended , your problem
Appreciate 0