View Single Post
      07-31-2020, 10:50 AM   #79
hassmaschine
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: "NBO" 330i

I actually said that in this thread. It was right after the whole debacle with Pete's tune - and some people were getting dyno tunes, that were very different from the OTS tune. Then the OTS tune started to be more comparable (because honestly, there's little reason a dyno tune and OTS tune have to be different on this engine). The fact remains, for a long time they sold people a tune that wasn't what they advertised it to be. Pete's tune wasn't even really that long ago - 2015 or 2016 (I'd have to find the emails). I'll stop posting about it until I actually can post the differences, because it's pointless anyway.

There's a guy working on a model for a spacer to use the N54 manifold (it doesn't really line up correctly as-is). It could be milled or 3D printed. I think the idea is to post the model and anyone can have one fabricated. For tuning the N54 manifold, mostly you just need to remove the errors for the missing DISA valves, and maybe clean up the fuel a little bit if it ends up off.
Appreciate 0