07-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #2923
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
So last week I had a very slow leak and begun to get worse, rear passenger tire. So I finally took it to America's Tire, Arden, on Monday. Well I got a good nail in the tire. Then, by Friday (yesterday), I was getting the TPM alert, same god damn tire. Well, took it back in and it was a Screw. Damn the luck.

So I was working in Vallejo today and as I started my car to go home, what do you know, same F'n tire again. This time I took it to America's Tire in Vacaville. So it took them a while to find the problem, and when they did, they realized it was their patch. The dude who patched it grinded too much rubber off so there was no way of fixing the leak. And of course they don't have my tire size and or the type I have, M PSS.

So the manager was very honest and said, we Fucked up!. So we will buy you a new tire. Since my tread was getting low anyway, i went ahead and ordered one to match. . 2 PSS for the price of 1.

So in the end, America's stepped up to their reputation and i left happy. Oh, i have a loaner wheel on. LOL...
Damn dude! That blows! But good to see Vacaville AmTire is a good place to go! They have good prices to boot.
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod