View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #37
Xdrive35i2014
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 35I

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibye19013 View Post
This is my baseline. I wanted to see how twisted tuning would improve as we fine tune the car but I haven't had the time to finish it. Once finished tuning, 400 awhp is possible on pump gas. We were shooting for 500 awhp since my neighborhood gas station has 110oct race fuel available. I don't want to deal with meth or ethanol.

Just to be clear, it was on a dynojet on 93oct from the pump, no meth, no ethanol.
Sorry, what i mean by baseline is whp when car is completely stock. If you are using OTS maps, you wouldn't get the most out of the PS2 as boost is tappered off at high RPMs. With a custom curve, Boost can be held until redline. That is where you will see gains above the stock turbo. I can't wait to see your dyno results after Justin is done with your tune. My bet is you will get around 370-380 AWHP.

To put this into perspective, Macan Turbos are putting down around 340 WHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibye19013 View Post
I was referring to my post on page 1. When I was talking with Justin from twisted, he was saying it should be sufficient with my current mods. If I get a kit from speedtech, then I will be looking at upgrading. I have a Fuel-It LPFP so its not entirely stock.

I’ll see when I fuel up. I always found it odd they carried it.
Do it brother! we need more E series cars with stage 3 turbos!
Mod List: Twisted Tuning MHD tune, XHP3, ER Charge Pipe, catless DP, ER Competition FMIC, Pure Stage 2 Turbo, PURE High Flow Inlet Pipe, ER Outlet Pipe, GFB DV (Plus), Gruppe M intake, Supersprint full exhaust
Appreciate 0