View Single Post
      09-14-2018, 12:30 PM   #9
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
So by having ///M lights when opening the doors whats the dig deal? When i also have m sport and i have ///M on steering wheel, wheels, and on door entrance cover. And also who gives a crap if you dont get respect from bmw community. Maybe they should not respect and buy bmw at all, since they stamp M badges all over especially the new bmws M340/M235 and so on.
OP do what you like its your car and your money. There will always be haters.
It's not a big deal. It's his car and he can do with it whatever he likes, no one here is telling him not to. Obviously he wants respect from the BMW community or he wouldn't have posted the pictures on here.

Pretty sure you are missing the point completely on this. Where I come from, people who add things to insinuate that something is more than what it really is are considered posers (pretending to be something they are not)....this is VERY poserish. Straight up, not an M, but M sport; there is a difference. Slapping ///M badges all over a non M car will get you mocked. End of story.

If you're referring to me as a hater, that's pretty funny. I'm not hating because he adorned a car with lights. I could care less if he gets made fun of or laughed at.

Quote:
Maybe they should not respect and buy bmw at all, since they stamp M badges all over especially the new bmws M340/M235 and so on.
I'm not even sure how to respond to this. First the sentence makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Second, note the "M"'s that prenote the model number, this indicates that they are "M series" cars thus the M badges all over them.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-14-2018 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 0