04-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #1530
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanosracing View Post
Ken, I may come but I'm not having Tim coffee. I am going out on a limb, my coffee at home is one of the best in Montreal (Tony can vouch for it...)

I have become extremely selective with my coffee...I will come for the company...

so youre saying that you are worse than tony??? haha... everytime he goes to a coffee place, he tells me they did it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanosracing View Post
It comes down to the driver...in my book the 911 is king. It is the most versatile sports car and won every single race category it has entered in its 50-years. From LeMans to Rally races all the way to the Dakar. 50 years old and it remains the reference and a legend.

Your 997 GT3 RS is already considered a classic...
i think my car is more fun to drive than a GTR (drove one at las vegas speedway with tony). but in terms of speed and lap times, the GTR is definitely one up from my little 911.... the older R33, R34 GTRs are also 'classics' and quite sought after, just like air-cooled 911s... i guess its a question of what kind of weapon you want to take along with you. i wished i could have both in the garage.

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0