View Single Post
      02-03-2017, 09:52 AM   #52
OmahaDZL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 335D

Suspension

All of this is great...Ill be doing some of it as well.

I blew a turbo seal so I went directly to stage 3 from JR....while it took forever to get my engine back in running order again, its nearing completion and Im about to start throwing mods at it again.

I have chosen to start with LSD.... 400 hp and 600 lb ft arent getting to the ground very well without it...

That said...no one here has mentioned suspension in this thread. Coming from an S4 with aftermarket suspension, even the Sports package shocks/springs/sways did not feel solid or safe to me. Besides the JBD, my first real mods were the Swaybarbarian swaybar from UUC and eibach progressive springs... (I left the koni sport shocks).... Looking back I would probably have just gone with a package kit of eibach springs/sways. It made a MASSIVE difference in handling performance and ride quality. I may never own a car for long that has stock suspension parts...

Disclaimer....installing the rear sway is awful....you have to drop the entire rear subframe....just as well do the exhaust work while you are there....
Appreciate 0