06-13-2018, 06:37 AM   #68
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Guess I missed the pic
You aren't missing anything. It was stated before that she looks just like Mike Francesa but add a fake tan. That's pretty much it exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
I admire you, sorta, for your tenacity. I would have nuked that bridge from space a long time ago.

Change is is good and you are due for a heapin' helpin'.
I appreciate that, sorta.

Until recently I haven't had to deal with this particular issue. The money is great here for this area. Change is coming but I think I'm going to stick it out here for at least another 2 years. I started psychological warfare yesterday. Small things that will annoy her, such as changing her email address location on the copier for scanning documents at the bottom of the 6th pages of address links, changing the setting on the scanner to where it scans all of her documents upside down, etc. She has no technical ability, this is going to be fun. The fax machine....yes, she still uses a fax machine, is next. At the end of my 2 year plan, I'll be 100% debt free, house and car are paid off already, both children are graduated and adults, child support ends in 2 months. By spring my paycheck will be 100% mine other than paying taxes and utilities. I'll save money for another year and a half, then sell my house and move to where ever I so chose and start again. All while these people will continue their simple lives and continue to hate life and their job.

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-13-2018 at 06:45 AM..
Appreciate 8
wrickem2101.00
wdb4732.00
Red Bread4463.00
MKSixer34184.50